The Middle School – Grades VI – VIII
At our upper primary stage, integration of Science and Technology, bringing Mathematics closer to life and the introduction of integrated thematic approaches to teaching of Social Sciences, are some of the new elements of the curriculum.
- Languages: emphasis is placed on developing all skills, such as listening, speaking, reading, writing and thinking in a balanced manner.
- Science and Technology: the focus is on developing the key concepts which cut across all the disciplines of science and on encouraging learners to improvise simple equipment and design experiments.
- Social Science: emphasis is placed on the processes of learning and developing academic and social skills rather than mere acquisition of facts.
The pace of academic demands is slowly accelerated and, while holistic growth is always the focus, our students are gradually prepared to accept challenges. Our students become aware of the need to set goals and have long-term objectives.
Subjects at the Middle School Level:
- Computer Science
- Social Studies
- Hindi (second language)
- Sanskrit / French (Third language)
- Music, Art and Craft, Physical Education, Life Skills and Sports activities are included in the timetable to make sure that latent talents are developed.